Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Presidential Palace

For our last day together in Cambodia, Sebastian, Jae and I went to the presidential palace. The line was long, maybe because it was sunday, but this worked out okay for Jae as she had to run back to our hostel to change clothes, in order to abide by the palace dress code. By the time she got back we were nearly at the head of the line, or que as they call it, and hadn't long to wait.

Evidently monks arent aloud to touch woman








This pic is blurry because I was having to hip shoot it secretly, as photography was prohibited




Later on that night, the three of us went out for a nice expensive meal together. We went to an India resturaunt,  where we had waiters for the first time in who knows how long. I splurged and got the butter chicken, which was epic. Jae, fresh from her India trip was a little critical of it, but I liked it. When it was said and done, my bill came out to $6! Most I've spent on a meal in a long time, albiet deservingly so. We went back to the hostel and watched movies the rest of the night before saying our good-byes. Sebastian is off to Siem Riep in the morning, and Jae and I to Vietnam. Not before promises were made to keep in touch however.

No comments:

Post a Comment