Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 13, 2011- Tofo

Today half of the class left Tofo to make their way back to the States. The others will be here for a few more days, except for Mike, Mark and Annie, who are going off on little adventures on their own. Yesterday I finished getting scuba certified, and am now getting the travel bug. I've talked to so many people who I would consider travel veterans, manly from their extensive travels, that I've gotten a pretty good idea how I will handle a lot of my solo trek around the planet. I heard hitching was easier here than in the States, so have been trying it out on short journeys for the last week. now my plan is to hitch to Vilanculo, a few hours up the coast, then work my way to Monkey Bay Malawi. It will be bitter sweet leaving Mozambique. On one hand I love this beach paradise here in Tofo, and the people are great. One the other hand, I can't wait to get to a much cheaper country like Malawi and start seeing more great country.

1 comment:

  1. I love it that you are blogging about your trip! You can give more details about what all is going on with you.Have an awesome time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete